- Frog EducationJune 2015 - October 2015
Working on Frog Education’s suite of educational technology platform applications.
- Oracle WebCenter Sites ProjectApril 2015 - May 2015
Working at The Frameworks on a Responsive Oracle WebCenter Sites project for The Frameworks client.
Built with HTML5, CSS, JSP and Oracle WebCenter Sites.
- Drupal 7 ProjectSep 2014 - April 2015
Working on a very large multi-lingual Drupal 7 Project.
- Carphone Warehouse Online ServicesJan 2014 - Sep 2014
Worked on the 2014 Customer Experience Technology Of The Year, BT Retail Week Technology Award winning Carphone Warehouse Pin Point Project.
Pin Point is Carphone Warehouse’s instore tablet application, utilising PHP/MySQL, HTML, Bootstrap, Backbone.js and Marionette.js
- RKCR&YRJul 2013 - Dec 2013
Building and supporting several client websites, both Frontend and Backend development.
A mixture of PHP/MySQL and ASP.net/SQLServer websites.
- INK Digital AgencyMay 2013 – Jun 2013
- FivecreativeApr 2013 – May 2013
- Oliver MarketingMar 2013 – Apr 2013
- Influence AgencyJul 2012 – Jul 2012
- Virgin MediaJun 2012 – Jul 2012
- Ingenious RapportMay 2012 – Jun 2012
- Studio OutputApr 2012 – May 2012
- Jack Morton WorldwideMar 2012 – Apr 2012
- SohnarFeb 2012 – Mar 2012
- Ingenious RapportJan 2012
- The Black HoleJan 2012
- The MillNov 2011 – Dec 2011
- Jade RaptureNov 2011
- Milk Design LtdOct 2011
- SAS LondonOct 2011
- Bluestone Design Group LtdOct 2011
- Bounty UK LtdJun 2011 - Jul 2011
- Figleaves.comSep 2010 – May 2011
- Javelin GroupMay 2010 – Jul 2010
- FiveCreativeApr 2010
- Outside the BoxJan 2010 – Feb 2010
- Illustrated London NewsDec 2009
- TGS Global LtdNov 2009
- BMB LtdOct 2009
- Grand UnionJun 2009 – Sep 2009
- Enjoy DigitalApr 2009 – May 2009
- FiveCreativeMar 2009
- Girlguiding UKJul 2008 – Feb 2009
- Original Juice Design LtdSep 2008 – Oct 2008
- WundermanJun 2008 – Jun 2008
- Spinach DesignMay 2008
- PreloadedApr 2008
- 4bi LtdMar 2008
- FiveCreativeFeb 2008
- Venturian Media LtdJan 2008
- etrinsicNov 2007 – Dec 2007
- Pyramid Design LtdAug 2007 – Oct 2007
- RPointsDec 2006 – Mar 2007
- A and R MediaNov 2006
- Carl Knight LtdDec 2005 – Oct 2006
- Banner CorporationAug 2005 – Nov 2005
- Oxford University PressJun 2005 – Jul 2005
- Sterling Rock LtdJun 2004 – May 2005
- UFI - LearndirectJan 2003 – May 2004
- HaygarthNov 2000 – Dec 2002
- Electronic ArtsAug 2000 – Oct 2000
- Olgivy InteractiveMay 2000 – Jul 2000
- Ocean MultimediaFeb 2000 – Apr 2000
- CodemastersDec 1999 – Jan 2000
- Post OfficeDec 1998 – Nov 1999
Frontend and backend development for one of Ink Digital’s Clients.
Site built using the Responsive Foundation 3 Framework and .net MVC.
Worked for FiveCreative on several of their client’s websites. Converted a site from bespoke asp.net to Magento. Built a bespoke quotation/invoicing system for OsCommerce. Sites built with Magento, ZenCart, OsCommerce, PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
URLs: http://www.autosparks.co.uk, http://www.bag44.co.uk, http://www.david-sharp.co.uk, http://www.spraygunsdirect.co.uk, http://www.crossstitchuk.com
Freelance Web Developer
Working for MBA on an intensive Drupal 7 based client website, writing custom modules, and adapting previous work to a tight timescale.
Liaising with third-parties, writing an API to connect to a Microsoft SQL Server and integrating with the Worldpay API.
Back at Ingenious Rapport doing the Frontend and backend development for a new SMS registration website for Ingenious Rapport’s Financial Client.
Frontend HTML/CSS and Backend .Net/SQL Server development for Studio Output’s Consumer Electronic Client.
Worked on the Accenture Future Shock project.
Site built with Expression Engine and integrates into the LinkedIn API.
HTML and CSS amendments to UK, US and Australian websites.
Assisted development of Spanish Argos website, by fixing some CSS3 and jQuery issues.
Umbraco Development and Frontend HTML/CSS Production for a new Meerkovian website for CompareTheMarket.com
Umbraco Development of new website for AxcoInfo.com
Wordpress Development on Several client websites.
Proof of Concept work for SASLondon.com, integrating Umbraco with the Mailchimp API.
PHP/MySQL Development for InternationalArtsManager.com
Contract Web Developer, working with Drupal, PHP, MySQL, Classic ASP, SQL Server and ASP.Net
Web developer working on the figleaves.com website.
Tools used: SCRUM, Classic ASP, ASP.Net, C#, SqlServer, XML, XSL, jQuery, HTML and CSS.
Also PHP/MySQL for their News and Help websites.
Worked on the Doosan Sunrise eCommerce project as a Creative Developer. Tools employed in the development of the site: HTML, CSS, JAVA, JSTL, Struts, JSP, Hybris CMS running on an Oracle Server.
URLs: www.halohairextensions.com www.floorbrite.co.uk, www.ntcard.org, www.idaromatics.co.uk, www.3dlockersolutions.co.uk
URLs: www.eastmidlandstrains.co.uk, www.greenhotelier.org
Created SQL Server reporting tools for Ethos (Logistics management software), utilising C# and the .net framework, used by DHL. Tools employed: C# .Net, SQL Server 2005/2008, XML/XSL.
URLs: www.tvretune.co.uk, www.harleymedical.com, www.wheredidtherivergo.co.uk
URLs: www.sseas.com, www.haliborange.com
URLs: www.ncise.org, www.stirlandpaterson.co.uk
Freelance development work for www.juicedesign.net, worked on the Front End of www.angelamalik.co.uk and www.swissdreamshotels.com
URLs: www.spinachserver.com, www.jointhetriibe.com, www.opalnera.com
Worked on the Tipped-out Trucks, Cadburys project (As seen on TV) Tools employed: ASP.Net, SQL Server, integration with Traction, a 3rd party marketing tool.
URLs: www.adiablue.co.uk, www.babington.co.uk, www.mgbcareservices.co.uk, www.dovedental.co.uk.
Freelance Developer working at Venturian Media on a new Australian Financial website.
URLs: www.becauseitssilverstone.co.uk, www.supplychain.nhs.uk
Managing operations team for the UK and Pan-European websites of RPoints.com. Solving technical issues with PHP, integrating PHPBB, MySQL database management. Dispute resolution and technical support. Daily affiliate/campaign/website management, liaising with several affiliates, merchants and affiliate networks.
Project management, coding development, client/customer liaison, training of staff, technical support and provision of documentation.
Day to day management of several websites. Tasks included project management, coding development, management of website team, client/customer Liaison, training of Staff and production of documentation.
URLs: www.sweetcollect.biz, www.soccergratis.com, www.emgcompetition.com
URLs: www.ses-global.com, www.ses-astra.com, www.ses-americom.com, www.hdtvforum.org, www.siebel.com
URLs: www.alcopoints.com, www.oceanaffiliates.co.uk, www.sweetcollect.co.uk, www.talkfreebies.com, www.bfreebies.com, www.bwinners.com, www.swearch.com.
URLs: www.e-elp.co.uk, www.learndirect-partners.co.uk, www.learndirect-partners.co.uk/trb/
www.learndirect-partners.co.uk/lvdp/, www.learndirect-partners.co.uk/vlc/, www.learndirect.co.uk and www.ufi.com.
As Technical Development Group Head at Haygarth Design Ltd I contributed to a diverse range of client websites , Intranet and Extranets including a number of large content-managed sites. I was responsible for all of the technical design and development, database and component design & implementation.
Clients included Persimmon Homes, Charles Church, Paramount Home Entertainment, Columbia TriStar, Gallaher, Barclays Bank.
Working at EA.com on three projects: Online Registration System, Online Survey System and the EA.com Intranet.
Worked on the development of AllSorted.net for one of Olgivy Interactives™ clients, ThornEmi.
It was a site where consumers could register their product purchases and have extended warranties placed on them.
Development Support for Ongoing Projects. Day to day support for Codemasters Software. Codemasters produce games for the Internet, PC, Playstation, PS2, N64, Gameboy. The software used at Codemasters is C++ and Java, Flash, Director, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and HTML. I supported both the software and hardware at Codemasters who have a user base of about 300.
Worked on several major projects including:
* Year 2000 Project. Consultation, Development of Test Plans and scripts and performance of tests for the Year 2000 compliance of the major Post Office NT/BackOffice Systems, which included all varieties of Compaq Hardware and Microsoft Software.
* Server Consolidation Project. Assisting in the Server consolidation project involving consultation, installation and configuration of MS Backoffice, NT Server, SNA, SMS, SQL, IIS, Site Server, Proxy.Â The project also included other sub projects – DNS/WINS Rollout, TCP/IP Class A Rollout, SMS Rollout
* Windows 2000 Project. Initial consultation and testing of Windows 2000 Server and Professional. Development of test plans and a deployment plan. Production of documentation.
* Intranet Project. Configuring IIS and Site Server for the publishing of documentation onto the Post Office Intranet site.
* Internet/Intranet Server Builds/Installation. Development of test network, testing products such as IIS and Site Server for Internet/Intranet, SQL Server and SMS.
* Technical Authoring / Documentation. Production of documentation for all of the above projects. Development of Post Office standards for report production.